Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dun-on-Dun with Collis Ray

Dunyun reporters sat down with campus icon Collis Ray for a Dun-on-Dun interview.
What made you decide to work at Collis?

Didn’t like the Hop.

How’s your family?

Good.

Why do you always work the Breakfast Sandwich spot?

Who makes them better Bubba? You getting two today? [I nod yes] My boy.

Where are you from?

Nearby.

Do you realize you’ve gained quite a following on campus?

Settle down now Bubba.


What'd you think of the election of Viktor Yanukovich to the Ukrainian presidency?

I'm glad you asked. I think it has a profound impact on a post-Cold War Eastern Europe. If Yanukovich can tighten his influence on Parliament, we may very well see fears of further recession that affect markets across the globe Bubba.


What do you like to do in your spare time?

Fish. Ice-fish. Fly-fish. Eat goldfish.

What’s the most breakfast sandwiches someone has ever ordered?

2 Bacon, 3 Sausage, 1 Cheese, and 2 Bacon/Sausage. Big Bubba.

How many kids do you have?

Two or three.

As a DDS employee, were you ever worried about getting laid off?

They tried to tell me I was fired. I just said ‘Nope’ and kept making sandwiches.

Did you watch any of the Olympics?

Yep.

Who were you rooting for?

The Boston Red Sox.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this one. Well done, my boys.

    ReplyDelete