Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Overheards The D Wouldn’t Print

DDS Cashier: “Sometimes I want to tell fat girls not to order the side of fries. It’s really not helping them out.”

’11 girl: “Now that I’m a BG slut, I get so much free weed.”

’13 Phi Delt: “What’s a clitoris?”

Nick Giaccone: “I’m bored. Anybody wanna play a game of pin the felony on the donkey?”

’13 boy: “She was working under the misguided assumption that a little bit of teeth was OK.”

’11 girl: “He was working under the misguided assumption that a little bit of teeth was OK.”

’14 girl in the Phi Delt basement during Orientation: “When’s the dance party gonna start up?”

'11 Girl: “Winter rush is like free agency, except that anyone who played well last season got resigned.”

’11 AD: “Fuck Psi U.”

’11 Sigma Delt: “Fuck Psi U.”

’12 Chi Gam: “Fuck Psi U.”

’13 Psi U: “Fuck you guys.”

Jim Kim: “Fuck Psi U.”

'13 Guy: “You know how I know you're gay? You were on Dimensions.”

Community Director: “Do you think I can charge my residents for too much jizz in the individual showers? Maybe just the guys? And the slutty girls?”

’11 Sphinx: “I hate pooping in public bathrooms because I’m the only person there whose shit doesn’t stink.”

'11 Guy: “I needed an edge in corporate recruiting so I double majored in Econ and easy classes.”

'12 Girl: “I was about to go home with him, then he told me he lives in the Choates. Nope, not a UGA.”

’11 writing a thesis: “[Complaints]”

'14 Girl: “Every time I see a cute girl wearing a KD sweatshirt I start to get nervous.”

No comments:

Post a Comment