Friday, September 24, 2010

Freshman Refuses To Stop Participating In Class

Jessica Del Monico was the valedictorian of Winchester High School, an AP scholar with distinction who created 9 soup kitchens. She applied to Dartmouth College with a moving essay about growing up Southern Italian in a predominantly Northern Italian Greenwich neighborhood and gained admission.

She had sat-in on a few classes over Dimensions and told Dunyun reporters, "Not gonna lie, they weren't that hard. I had read a few books on the subjects and it was pretty easy to comment. It's too bad I'm missing the midterm tomorrow."

Now Del Monico's a full-on student in her freshmen fall and The Dunyun shadowed her first few days of classes.

She attended every class, sat in the front row each time and according to Dunyun insiders, raised her hand 4-5 times each class.

David Deal '11 noted, "Yeah this freakin' freshmen girl will not shut up in my Psych class. How could you have so many questions about the syllabus? You just read it."

"I'm pretty sure I made a good impression in all my classes. The teachers definitely noticed me and were impressed I had all the books already. Also Mom, they loved that story about the time we got lost going to the Beach," Del Monico proudly told Mrs. Del Monico.

Del Monico struggled to comment in her 200-person Socy 1 class but still managed to yell out a "thank you" as she left the classroom.

Bick Bones '12 is in Del Monico's freshmen seminar (Parhurst sucks) and alerted us, "This girl's a dumb ass. She kept making the most pointless points that all started with 'I really love this author...' This isn't high school anymore, stop nodding and looking around after every point. And also I don't care about your family. Stop telling me about them."

At press time, Del Monico just picked up a fourth class and Bick Bones blitzed her about possible pong.

1 comment: