Wednesday, September 14, 2011

G45: Bike and Hike Shares Inside Joke, Becomes Best Trip Ever


Last week, the funniest thing happened during G45: Bike and Hike. I would try to explain it to you but you’d never understand. Oh My God it was hilarious though. Needless to say, it allowed G45 to forge relationships more stable than the ones they have yet to end with their long distance girlfriends.

“It was a had-to-be-there moment,” said Johnny Kalin ‘15. “Just between me and the best fucking trip ever. And this girl Annie I met at the Lodge. What a cutie.”

Annie Guerra ’15 was going to tell him that every trip found a Canadian Groundfruit, “but why ruin his fun?”

According to Kalin, the Groundfruit joke was just one of the reasons why G45 was the best trip ever. Other highlights included the never-have-I-ever-game and eating a whole block of Cabot cheese. Like straight up. It was hilarious. Not to mention the time Kevin forgot his sleeping bag. Classic Kevin!

Bike and Hike reportedly kept to themselves while at Moosilauke Lodge. “The other trips seemed super boring,” said Kevin Meade ’15 “They played shitty games like Apples to Apples and their trip stories were lame. I can’t believe I almost did cabin camping. G45 What upp?!”

Another ’15 on Section G claims to have “invited them to play Apples to Apples but this one dude, Kevin, laughed and asked me if I was in 8th grade. Fuckface.”

Meade reports that he’s spent all of orientation with his trippees and they are looking forward to the first of their weekly trippee pong tournaments at their trip leader’s frat. “Stevie Pri Pri! What a bro!” said Meade. “He’s an SAE, that house is sicck.”

“One trippee reunion. Tops,” said Steven Price ’13. “All the hot ‘15s were on fucking Cabin Camping! Bike and Hike got screwed. I got screwed. Next year I’m doing a goddamn Croo.”

2 comments:

  1. truer words have never been spoken. thank you professor hoover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of my trips experience....tooo bad i went to hopkins lol

    ReplyDelete