Tuesday, September 6, 2011

15's Brother was an '09, No on Cares


Jacob Millinger ’15 arrived for his Section A trip excited to follow in the footsteps of his brother Ethan, an ’09. Jacob explained, “My brother was a pretty big deal on campus. He did a bunch of clubs, was in a frat, you know, all the important stuff. It’ll just be nice to go somewhere where people already know something like that about me.”

Unfortunately, the presence of Ethan Millinger’s brother on campus failed to impress upperclassmen as much as Jacob expected. Even HCroo members, known for their excitement over even mundane things, could only muster a tepid smile combined with a “Ya, maybe”, when he proclaimed, “I’m Jacobs. My brother, Ethan, was an ’09. You probably know him.” However, Millinger did set up a tentative pong date with his “hot trippee” by subtly mentioning, “My brother was an SAE and they all love him there. I could definitely get us on table when we get back.”

At press time, Millinger wasn’t sure “which one SAE is.”


No comments:

Post a Comment