Monday, December 5, 2011

Still No Specifics Set for Tentative Lunch Date

Despite over thirty passing discussions that “We should totally grab lunch some time” and “Oh my God yes, I’ll blitz you as soon as I finish all the stuff I have going on this week”, no specifics have been set for the lunch date between Marissa Harrison ’13 and Katie Parnell ’13. The estranged freshmen floormates regularly saw each other in Collis, at the Gym and in their 10A, but have failed to outline the specifics for the lunch. Harrison lamented: “She’s such a nice girl and I love her but we’re both so busy, it’s hard to find a time that works.” Harrison declined to comment on whether she or Parnell had made any attempt to find this elusive time that works or whether or not hundreds of other tentative lunch dates were getting in the way.

1 comment:

  1. This is the subtlety the dunyun is all about

    ReplyDelete